|Job Ref:||204597174||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£15.00 - £20.00/hour||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
Facilities Maintenance Technician - Berkshire|
The client is currently recruiting for a Mobile Field Service Engineer (M&E) to carry out service & maintenance on Honeywell & 3rd party products covering sites in the Oxford / Reading / Bracknell areas. The successful candidate will be required to carry out the PPM tasks to PPM Schedule and carry out reactive works as and when required.
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks.
• Carry out daily reactive calls.
• Carry out small works Mechanical / Electrical.
• Health and Safety awareness.
• Documentation compliance.
• Supervising of subcontractor ensuring completion of work and value for money.
• Demonstrate good financial awareness in the provision and completion of small work proposal.
• Understanding water treatment process, according to L8
• Maintain plant & plant rooms to a high standard
• City & Guilds Electrical Engineering.
• IEE 17th Edition.
• Proven mechanical/electrical skills in all aspects of Building Services.
• In depth knowledge of building services with the ability to fault find and resolve problems.
• Sound judgment and examples of logical problem solving.
• Customer focused
• Team player
• Experience in the following would be an advantage: BMS controls / Pump Types / Heating Ventilation / Air Conditioning / AHU / Basic Plumbing skills
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce
Pay Rate: Between £15-£20 per hour dependent on experience
Clean driving license and own vehicle - candidate will be paid petrol allowance for 'personal car' mileage
Location they will cover will be covering is Berkshire (Oxford, Reading, Bracknell) and M4 corridor