|Job Ref:||38548||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:05|
• Is responsible for on time daily product deliveries across the globe by performing aerodynamic analysis. |
• Is responsible to perform CFD analysis to support product development and performance enhancement of the product.
• Should be generating technical reports with high standards.
• Should be innovative and look for continuous opportunities to improve the product.
• Should be highly quality conscious in the work.
• Should be able to pick up next generation modeling tools and techniques in the field of CFD to get to break through solutions in product development
• Masters in Mechanical or Aeronautical with 4- 6 years of experience in similar role
• Specialization in fluid dynamics and heat transfer.
• Knowledge of drag and thrust and its role in aerospace.
• Working experience in commercial CFD codes.
• Working experience in StarCCM+ is preferred.
• Working experience in product development environment is added advantage.
• Working knowledge of external aerodynamics and internal flow analysis.
• Working knowledge of Excel VBA, Java scripts is an added advantage.