|Job Ref:||EMP374537||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ringwood||Address:||Salary:||£25,000 - £27,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Test and Inspection Engineer to join their growing team with an Electro-Mechanical background, able to work within a small specialised team of Inspection & Test Engineers. |
Experience working with electro mechanical products
Experience of working with fluid dynamics, industrial process systems, industrial food technology equipment and/or bonding & working with acrylics would be advantageous.
The successful candidate is likely to be qualified at NVQ3/HNC level or above in an Electrical/Electronics or similar appropriate engineering discipline.
OBJECTIVE and PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:-
1. To Inspect & Test products in accordance with written inspection/test procedures involving mechanical, electrical and electronic disciplines.
2. Carry out completeness checks on products at final inspection/test release, ensuring clarity and security of labelling and identification of equipment, provision of manuals and associated documentation.
3. Report on non-conformances, conduct problem solving, investigate and liaise with suppliers and design/development engineers.
4. Recommend improvements to products, inspection procedures, product manuals and operating processes where appropriate.
5. Ensure that inspection/test activities are conducted in a timely and cost effective manner, in accordance with work schedules and priorities.
6. Maintain structured & accurate records of inspection/test, including use of network based tools and Microsoft NAV Dynamics ERP software in compliance with ISO9001-2008 accredited procedures.
7. Conduct interim stage and final Quality Control surveillance and inspection/test activities at suppliers premises where required to do so.
8. If required, act in conjunction with the customer support team to address customer support issues at end users facilities (occasional travel may be required).