|Job Ref:||CLG900003802||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Marine||City:||Kuala Lumpur||Address:||Salary:||myr13,000 - myr18,000/month||Post Date:||20/10/2016 21:31|
Our Client is operates under four production sharing contracts (PSCs) with the Malaysian national oil company, PETRONAS, producing about one-fifth of the nation’s oil production and about one-half of natural gas supplies to Peninsular Malaysia. In chemicals, they has a strong market position, supplying a portfolio of specialty products to the growing marketplace. The Business Support Center in Malaysia hosts the company’s IT organization and provides support across the globe. Additionally, the Company is Research and Engineering Global Support Office provides technical, engineering and application support for refineries around the world.|
B.S. Civil/Structural Engineering
• Engineering support of marine terminal facilities including:
o Structural Design
o Fendering and Mooring
o Cargo Transfer Equipment (loading arms and hoses)
o Ship/Shore Access Systems
o Cargo Transfer Drainage and Containment
o Fire Protection
o Shore Protection and Dredging
• Perform marine terminal surveys to gauge site adherence to industry standards to identify potential SHE and BUS risks.
• Complete Vessel Acceptance Criteria studies to confirm existing berth/vessel compatibility, minimum mooring requirements, and environmental operating limits to support existing operations and consideration for the acceptance of larger vessels.
• Develop equipment strategies of structures and equipment to define potential failure mechanisms, identify present risk/consequences, and determine risk transition dates to help sites manage risk.
• Support Marine Terminal Community of Practice through participation of circuit wide initiatives to drive safety and reliability improvements through technical leadership.
• Provide sites with technical assistance following a marine terminal loss incidents to ensure the safe inspection, investigation, and first time restart of operations.