|Job Ref:||EMP374269||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Samlesbury||Address:||Salary:||£33/hour||Post Date:||20/10/2016 21:31|
Facilities Engineer– Samlesbury, Lancashire– 12 Months - £33.00 p/hr. LTD|
Support the implementation of major equipment installation and machine refurbishment.
Purpose of Role:
• An opportunity has arisen within the MAI Investment Projects Team, Manufacturing Operations (IIS) Business for a Facilities Engineer.
• Support the implementation of the various projects, from Major equipment installation, machine refurbishment through to the specification and procurement of new or replacement test support equipment which affects a number of areas within Samlesbury and Warton.
• Leading a multi-disciplined project team through a structured, integrated and safety focused investment lifecycle, facilitating regular project reviews as part of a robust stakeholder management approach.
• Validating business needs and determining effective and efficient investment proposals.
• Compile detailed facility specifications, engage the external market place and lead supplier selection activities.
• Document and seek approval on fact based investment expenditure applications (business cases).
• Install, lead acceptance / commissioning activities and manage production handover of new and refurbished facilities on behalf of the operational customer.
• Develop, design and implement new and improve existing production systems.
• Management of investment activities from a Project Management context including schedule, cost, opportunities, risk and scope.
• Provide an intelligent support service within the business through inherent knowledge of local processes and assets coupled with an understanding of the business environment.
• Effective communication and engagement at all levels within the organisation.
• Specific responsibilities will be to manage the definition and acquisition phases of the lifecycle for both new equipment and major refurbishments within the F-35 Hard Metal Machining (S610), Carbon Fibre Composites (CFC) and Machining & Treatments (3B) Facilities.
• This challenging role requires a self-motivated, driven individual with an ability to adapt and perform well within a dynamic team environment.