|Job Ref:||TCEE-DEMA01180400||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Germany||City:||Kassel||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 22:04|
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.|
Specialist Engineer Acoustics and Aerodynamics (m/w) is located in Kassel and s/he is specialist for acoustics and aerodynamics. S/he is needed to work on both areas in all locomotive projects to meet finally all requirements.
• Simulations of vehicle acoustics of and specification of components in an early project phase to verify the vehicle concept.
• Planning and organization of acoustic and aerodynamic measurements.
• Verification of legal and customer requirements.
• Cross-wide cooperation within Bombardier and collaboration with other sites. Participation in standardization committees.
• Definition of boundary conditions for vehicle aerodynamic simulations. Discussion of results within projects.
• Travelling rarely
• Final degree in engineering, preferred with acoustic or aerodynamic focus or an equivalent education.
• Preferable experience in acoustics.
• Preferable experience in the railway industry in an international working environment with experience of project handling
• Target-oriented and proactive working method.
• Good presentation skills necessary.