|Job Ref:||1618028||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Indiana||City:||Fishers||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 22:07|
COMPANY OVERVIEW |
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW
A segment of Johnson Controls, Exacq Technologies is a leading manufacturer of video management system (VMS) software and servers used for video surveillance. Known for its ease of use, the exacqVision cross-platform VMS software is widely used across many vertical applications. It is readily available on factory installed exacqVision hybrid and IP camera servers or on commercial off-the-shelf servers. Exacq Technologies is part of the Security Products business unit of Tyco. Exacq employs more than 100 people at its design and production facility just outside Indianapolis, IN .
We are looking for a talented Marketing I ntern to join our team in Fishers, IN!
The Marketing Intern will provide administrative support to marketing initiatives and gain experience in a fast-paced marketing department. The Marketing Intern will assist in the contribution to the overall company marketing efforts including digital marketing, online marketing, social media, events and content marketing. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of marketing and communications and be willing to learn and take on new tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Assist in the creation of written content for emails, social media posts, and PowerPoint presentations.
• Create graphics, infographics, update spec sheets and brochures and other design projects.
• Proofreads email marketing campaigns.
• Creates marketing reports.
• Assist with CRM data entry and list maintenance.
• Work with Tyco Security Products employees to share marketing resources.
• Administer various marketing and training administrative tasks.
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
• Completed sophomore year working towards a BS or completed first year of an MS degree.
• Qualified majors: Marketing or Communications.
• Excellent technical writing skills are paramount with a focus on brevity and clarity.
• Strong analytical ability to solve programs and ability to learn quickly.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills to generate process instructions and reports.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and cross-functional teams with minimum guidance.
• Ability to follow a structured project management process including document meeting minutes, action items, and monitor progress.
• Previous business internship/co-op experiences with strong business acumen beneficial (preferable not required)
• Demonstrated leadership experience.
• Assignment starts June 2017, must be able to start within this timing.
ABOUT JCI’S INTERNSHIP/CO-OP PROGRAM
During your assignment with JCI, you may have a variety of developmental opportunities in addition to your work assignments, such as, roundtable discussions with senior leaders to skill-building workshops, networking events, and community activities. No matter what your assignment, you will be presented with exceptional opportunities that help you explore diverse career paths! For more information on our company, a list of other intern/co-op opportunities, or to create a profile you can visit us at NA