|Job Ref:||Fabric||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£ 24,000 - £ 25,000 per year||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
Fabric Engineer / Handy Person - Large Shopping Complex - Slough - Immediate Start - Temp to Perm - up to 25k per annum|
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance handy person to join one of the fastest growing maintenance companies within London. They have a requirement for a handy person to join an established team of engineers at a large shopping complex based in Slough.
You will be working on a Monday to Friday basis covering the hours of 7am to 4pm and 11am to 20:30pm on a week by week basis. You will be required to work 1 in every 4 weekends and in return you will get 2.5 days off during the week.
As the fabric engineer / handy person on site you duties will range from the following -
* AHUs/FCUs - filter changes
* Lighting - lamp changes, ballast changes
* Plumbing - washers, taps, unblocking toilets, unblocking stacks, installing new sinks, urinals and toilets, pipework (copper or PVC)
* Carpentry - hanging doors, new locks, architrave, window frames, boxing in, assembling furniture
* Tiling - floors, walls and Carpet tiles
* Painting & Decorating
This is a temp to perm position with the right candidate being offered a permanent position after completing a trial period.
* An all round knowledge of most trades is essential (i.e. basic electrical, plumbing, painting & decorating, tiling, carpentry etc)
* A proven track record ideally within the commercial maintenance
* Excellent customer service / communication skills
* Available to start at short notice
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.