|Job Ref:||Delap0916||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Salary:||£ 34,000 - £ 35,000 per year, Travel + Package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
Dilapidation Engineer | Commercial Building Maintenance | City of London | £35,000 + Travel|
An opportunity has become available for a Commercial Maintenance Engineer to specialise on Dilapidation across a range of high end commercial portfolio's within the City of London.
You will be working for a rapidly expanding organisation who have grown at a rate of 400% in recent years. They have also won many very large contracts within the last few months. Due to the rate of expansion and wide variety of contracts there are also many opportunities for progression.
* Free Travel Card
* Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 17:00
* Overtime Available
* Private Healthcare
* High chances of progression
* Must hold City and Guilds Level 3 or equivelant
* 17th Edition
* Must have experience carrying out dilapidation surveys on commercial premises
* Must be able to work the hours advertised
* Must be able to work in Central London
* Competent carrying out both PPM and reactive maintenance on a commercial premises
* To undertake a proactive approach in ensuring all plant and equipment is fully operational and fit for purpose.
* To provide support and advice to other stakeholders.
* To ensure the requirements of the organisation are met at all times through continuous improvement and training on new systems and equipment.
* To ensure spares and equipment are procured on a timely basis to ensure minimal downtime of assets.
As mentioned, this is a very attractive opportunity with a rapidly expanding organisation who are looking to develop their staff as they continue to grow as a business, if this could potentially be of interest and you would like to discuss this further then please submit a full CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
qualification 17th Edition Level 3 City and Guilds