|Job Ref:||bewi90301410||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 46,000 - £ 48,000 per year, car||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
Electrical Maintenance Manager - Hospital - South East London - up to 48K|
Do you live in the South East and are fed up with travelling into Central London each day?
Are you an experience electrical maintenance manager?
If the answers to the above is yes then please read on...
One of our largest clients is currently looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Manager for a hospital based in South East London.
As a company they are one of the biggest names in the facilities and construction industry and maintain a number of well known buildings and estates across the UK.
For this particular role they are looking for an experience electrical maintenance manager to join the existing team and take responsibility for all electrical systems across the hospital. This includes all critical plant and HV and LV equipment.
The role will be reporting directly into the Operations Manager and the hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8-5.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
* Control of all electrical services, infrastructure, maintenance and repairs of all associated engineering contracts.
* Manage all HV and LV systems.
* Project management of any building refurbishment projects.
* Ensure that all plant, back up and monitoring systems are maintained in good functioning order at all times, including the testing of all essential systems on a regular basis and in accordance with any relevant legislation.
* Control of trouble-shooting engineering support.
* Day to day support and adjustment of infrastructure as required, including liaison with user groups, preparation of documentation for changes, approved appointment of contractors and site supervision.
* Control and management of all relevant budgets.
* Control of all relevant outsourced contracts.
* Ensure all procedures are adhered to by all relevant contractors and in accordance with current legislation.
* Assume full responsibility for the preparation of tender documents/benchmarking exercise for all relevant contracts.
* Chair regular update meetings with all contract managers relevant to services provided.
* Management of M&E related 'incidents/outages'
Applicants for this role must be able to meet the following criteria:
* Fully electrically qualified to a recognised standard. C&G or HNC.
* Ideally HV or LV authorised (not essential)
* Previous front line management experience within a commercial maintenance environment, ideally hospitals.
* Proven operational management experience within a facilities related to this role and PFI contract.
* Experience of leading complex, multi-site operations.
* Good working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
* Good knowledge and experience of working within strict ISO 9000 policies and processes.
* Clear and analytical decision maker.
* Excellent foresight and ability to plan ahead.
* Customer focus - build sound relationships with other senior leaders in partnership.
* Inspire positive change.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.