|Job Ref:||CONTRACTSUPPORTNEWC||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
We are looking for an experienced full time Contracts Administrator to join a team based in Newcastle Upon Tyne on a permanent contract. This offers an excellent to work for a reputable facilities maintenance company working supporting the overall running of the contract. The duties involve:|
* Respond to both internal and external customers via emails and phone calls
* Working closely with the client on a range of issues and attending to their needs whilst maintaining a strong working relationship
* Processing quotations and orders by calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client for approval
* Obtaining quotes and uploading onto a variety of systems for approval
* Assigning jobs to contractors within an agreed time frame
* Ensuring that maintenance work is processed in a timely manner
If you'd like to join and contribute to a hardworking team then you must have:
* Experience in a similar role, ideally within maintenance/property
* Excellent customer service
* A good attitude & strong work ethic
* Extensive IT skills
In return, you will receive a salary of around £20-22k+ per annum with additional company benefits. Please apply now with your current CV. For further information contact Laura McDonald on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.