|Job Ref:||FACNEWPERM02||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
We are looking for an experienced full time Facilities Administrator to join a team based in Gateshead on a permanent contract. This offers an excellent to work for a reputable facilities maintenance company working in a helpdesk environment. The duties involve:|
* Managing emails and phone calls
* Dealing with enquiries from clients and contractors
* Supporting clients and contractors with any queries
* Assigning jobs to contractors within an agreed time frame
* Ensuring that maintenance work is processed in a timely manner
* Communicating with contractors weekly, to chase overdue work
If you'd like to join and contribute to a hardworking team then you must have:
* Experience in a similar role, ideally within maintenance/property
* Excellent customer service
* A good attitude & strong work ethic
In return, you will receive a salary of around £18500+ per annum with additional company benefits. Please apply now with your current CV. For further information Laura McDonald on NA should you require any other information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.