|Job Ref:||ASM/2/LS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£ 26 - £ 32,000 per year, Car package, Pension + Bonuses||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
Are you looking for an opportunity with a UK leading residential company? Are you local to the Northern counties and a sick of travelling south for work? If so look no further!|
A new position has opened for an assistant site manager in Barnsley to join one of the UK's leading residential companies. The contracts have become available due to the client's commitment to growth and expansion in their Northern department.
The role will see you doing a variety of tasks:
* liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public
* supervising contracted staff
* meeting subcontractors
* making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
Whats in it for you?
* Free parking
* Holiday allowance (buy and sell days)
* Choose from a variety of pension plans
* Car allowance
* Child care vouchers
* Progression in the role and company
* Work on some high calibre contracts
If you think you have the right attitude to succeed in a high tempo environment and work in one of the UK's largest residential recruitment companies than look no further!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Assistant site manager