|Job Ref:||CS-14611-HW||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£ 19,000 - £ 20,000 per year, Competitive salary, bonus's, career path||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
Customer Service Administrator |
Our client, one of the nations top construction companies are looking for an experienced customer service administrator. The client is currently winning more business across the North West and as a result they are looking to recruit a self motivated and personable administrator to work out of their Warrington office.
The successful customer service administrator will be responsible for:
* Maintain high standards of effective communication.
* Adhere to the company's health & safety policy.
* Attend 1st list meetings and pursue site teams for closure of 1st
* On a rota basis carry out postal duties and attendance registers.
* Keep communication with management companies and letting agents.
As the ideal Customer Service Administrator you will need to:
* Be courteous, sympathetic and understanding at all times while dealing with customers.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Have outstanding communicational skills, both written and verbally.
* Have previous experience within a construction business or residential developer is preferred.
With the business you can expect to receive a package that includes:
* Competitive salary.
* Performance related bonus.
* Rewarding career path.
If you feel fit to apply for this role, then ring Harry Wilkinson on NA or email your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.