|Job Ref:||SecG||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||Negotiable||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
Security Guard - Peterborough |
Are you reliable, determined and hardworking Security Guard?
Are you looking for a forward thinking employer in a great working environment?
Our client, one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced Security Guard in Peterborough (PE2).
* Excellent working environment
* 60 hours per week 7am to 6pm - rota
* Front desk
* On site parking
* Long term secure work
* Immediate start
Your responsibilities include:
* Providing a visible onsite security and deterrent presence. Watching out for, reporting and dealing with suspicious or unusual activity. Patrolling & monitoring the shop floor, general building and outside car park.
* Locking up premises and making sure that doors, windows and gates are secured. Completing fire alarm and health and safety checks. Monitoring and authorising entrance and departure of employees & visitors. Dealing with emergencies as they arise.
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Have previous experience
* Have an SIA Badge
* Be reliable and flexible; able to consider extra hours if needed
* Must have own safety shoes, white shirt black/charcoal grey trousers and black tie
For more information, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.