|Job Ref:||ADGE201653||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 120,000 - £ 150,000 per year, Car, Bonus Scheme, Pension||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
This is an exciting opportunity with a FTSE 250 listed UK business with regards to appointing a Project Director to join their London and South East division. They are looking for someone to provide strategic project leadership for major civils projects in London and the South East. You will be responsible for all project matters on a large scale programme of works.|
* Excellent salary
* Clear opportunities for career progression
* Bonus Scheme
* Company Car/Car Allowance
* Lead the Project team to deliver the project objectives.
* Achieve the efficiency savings agreed with the Programme Director.
* Develop an appropriate strategy for the development and delivery of the Project work scope.
* Monitor planning so that it considers cross-asset requirements.
* Develop and improve relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers.
* Develop and manage the Project team, monitoring adequate resources available to deliver a flexible, competent skilled and effective workforce at all times.
* Direct for compliance with corporate health and safety, quality and environment processes for the project.
* Direct the timely assignment of, and thereafter, discharge of, Construction Design -Management (CDM) duties for all projects in the Major Project.
* Sponsor audit of project and project documentation, activities, processes and systems.
* Lead the communication of key issues for the project.
Experience and Skills:
* Experience in managing major civil engineering projects, across Rail, Highways, Utilties or Tunnelling
* Degree level qualification in a Civil Engineering or HND in Civil Engineering
* Extensive Technical knowledge and experience of construction techniques and best practices
* A strong team player
* Articulate with good verbal, written and graphic communication skills
* Computer compotence (MS Word, Excel, Document control system, Primavera software)
If you're interested in the role or just an initial discreet coversation then please get in touch!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Project Delivery, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Civil Engineering, Rail, Highways, Tunnelling
qualification Degree level qualification in a Civil Engineering or HND in Civil Engineering