|Job Ref:||267031||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 19,000 - £ 25,000 per year, Car + Benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
A junior asbestos surveyor / analyst is required for a great opportunity at a multi-disciplinary construction & property group based in the South East. The asbestos division within this organisation have secured a strong pipeline of work for 2016 and beyond and require an additional surveyor / analyst to join the team at a junior / intermediate level.|
Working as an Asbestos Surveyor your role will include the following:
* Undertaking Management, Refurbishment and Demolition asbestos surveys (as defined in HSG264)
* Carrying out re-inspections, update asbestos registers and asbestos management plans, ensuring that inspection works are carried out in accordance with documented procedures and comply with the quality
* Office based report writing
* Discuss any questions /queries clients may have with regards to recommendations, and offer additional services if required
* Air-testing and analytical duties
* P402 Certified
* P403 & P404 beneficial
* Must a minimum of 6 months survey experience, preferably working for a UKAS accredited organisation
* Ability to work independently or as a team
* IT Literate
* Driving Licence
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills asbestos jobs, asbestos surveyor, asbestos analyst
qualification P402 or RSPH equivalent as a minimum requirement P403 and P404 beneficial