|Job Ref:||BBBH141481||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Borehamwood||Address:||Post Code:||WD6||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:32|
Data Warehouse & BI Specialist - £50-£55k + Benefits|
Are you an experienced Data Warehouse & BI Specialist? Are you looking for a new opportunity to make a major contribution to the design and development of new DW and BI systems and processes? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you...
You will be tasked with working in partnership with the Technical Leads to design and deliver a new Global Data Warehouse and BI reporting system to support new functionality and business processes. You will work with stakeholders from around the business and translate requirements into functional specs and deliver a robust, fit for purpose solution.
* Contribute to Defining the Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence (BI) reporting strategy
* Contribute to the Design and implementation of global DW processes including data feeds and cube build
* Designing and implementing global BI process (including dashboards)
* Developing and maintaining DW & BI Strategy Delivery Plan
* Monitoring and reporting progress of DW & BI Strategy Delivery Plan
* Escalating strategic DW & BI decisions to Enterprise Applications Manager
* Promoting and enforcing DW & BI Change Management processes
The preferred technology is MS Power BI - but we are happy to consider other technologies.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation at a time of major investment in IT and technology.
You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, big focus on work life balance and continued professional development.
Please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Data Warehouse, Analytics, MI, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Microsoft, SQL, Reporting, MI