|Job Ref:||BBBH141329||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£ 22,000 - £ 25,000 per year, Van,Pension,Benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:32|
Network Engineer - Worcester|
We are looking for a determined Network Engineer to become part of an organisation that is currently expanding its network across Worcester.
If you like to be out on the road visiting different sites and facing different challenges on a daily basis then this role is for you!
The organisation has offices across the UK and worldwide, it is a great company to be part of with progression opportunities around the corner this is your chance to prove your capabilities and get on board.
* Maintain and deploy the wide area network across Worcester.
* Wide area network troubleshooting.
* Projects deploying new networks on site.
* Installation and servicing of microwave radios.
* Diagnosing & fixing general network issues across the local area.
* Previous or current experience with Layer 2 Networking.
* You must have a full UK license with no more than 6 points.
* You must not be colour blind due to working with wires.
* You need to have the ability to work under pressure and act upon your own initiative.
* Able to pick up and learn new things on a daily basis.
* Good English & Maths skills.
Rewards & Package
* Salary up to £25,000 with allowance.
* 25 days holiday.
* Training provided.
* Van provided & fuel covered.
* Standard work hours 9.00am to 5.00pm.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the skills required to take the job apply now.
This organisation is under rapid expansion and offers great progression opportunities to forfill your career.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.