|Job Ref:||CA_38827||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Post Date:||02/10/2016 01:06|
Purpose of Role
To provide a professional, cost effective service by assisting the Facilities Team in delivering driving services to the building
• Transport materials / staff around site as required
• Perform basic vehicle maintenance/cleaning
• Assist patients with way finding
• Organise own allocated work, following routine where necessary
• Comment on any proposed procedural changes that arise
• Transport clean/foul linen, pharmacy supplies, specimens etc. around the site as required
• May occasionally be responsible for transporting staff
• Manoeuvre cages, trolleys and other similar equipment
Additional Role Information
Driver required for the Nottingham University Hospitals to work 37.5 hours per week, 5 days over 7 on day shifts transporting documents, waste, medical equipment across the QMC, City campuses and Ropewalk House.
All applicants must hold a full clean driving licence with category C1
Previous experience in a driving role and hospital environment would be an advantage.