|Job Ref:||204032993||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Commutable from Daventry||Address:||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum £26k + overtime||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:07|
Agricultural Engineer/Plant Fitter/HGV Mechanic x2|
To £26k for a 40 hour week plus overtime and Van if mobile
To be consider for these roles you can have an engineering background with Agricultural Machinery, Construction equipment, Forklift Trucks or HGV's etc.
To be responsible for the maintenance and repair work on equipment out at customer premises or on site, ensuring both quality standards and timelines for repair are optimized at all times leading to increased customer confidence and repeat business.
• Carry out, servicing, inspection and repair of machinery
• Diagnose specific fault issues and action appropriately
• Ensure all service information is read, understood and filed
• Correctly file all service manuals and that they are consistently updated
• Undertake all work strictly in compliance with manufacturer guidelines and recommendations
This role is permanent and available immediately.
Key words: HGV, Plant Fitter, Forklift truck, FLT, Agricultural engineer