|Job Ref:||204600971||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:54|
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer - South London|
An industry leading facilities, property and energy management services with high end contracts is currently recruiting for a mobile AC Industry to join their prestigious team on a permanent basis to cover the south London area for a salary of between £32,000 - £34,000 per annum.
The Successful candidate must be able to:
• To operate, maintain and manage efficiently with the minimum of supervision new and existing building services to specified standards as determined by the company. To manage PPM, Day works, statutory compliance and Call-outs as appropriate.
• Ensuring plant/equipment is maintained in accordance with the Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
• Repair defective equipment effectively or recommend remedial action as appropriate. To use handheld technology for all planned and reactive works
• Carry out routine planned maintenance work.
• Assist in the implementation and operation of a planned maintenance system, by co-ordinating and ensuring the adequacy and accuracy of data input to the system across an area of responsibility as directed.
• Assist as required in the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
• To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
• Participate as required in duty standby/call-out rosters and emergency response teams as required.
• Educated to a minimum of City and Guilds (or equivalent) but should preferably have an HNC (or equivalent)
• F Gas Qualification
• Knowledge of BMS systems
• Full driving licence
• Ability to diagnose and repair equipment taking a solution focused approach
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Brad at The InVictus Group on (Apply online only)