|Job Ref:||204600989||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:54|
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Technician focused on production, process and quality?|
Do you have a keen eye for detail and an analytical approach to everyday tasks?
If yes then please read on!
Main Duties will include:
* To be part of a team responsible for manufacturing, inspecting and testing of products.
* Assisting in the production process as required.
* Be responsible for ensuring processes and procedures are followed to the required standard.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Use agreed documentation to make a variety of glass / plastic and other products in order to satisfy customer orders.
* In conjunction with the team leader, organise own work sequences, using the supplied job lists and Manufacturing Schedule (MMS) extract, to
ensure all customer delivery dates are achieved on time and monthly sales target is met or exceeded.
* To use Factory Master for logging relevant to the technician's area.
* Data Collection - completion of all run travellers, manual data logging sheets and spreadsheets on the PC relevant to the processes being
* Use the PC based snag-list to report any issues to Engineering.
* Assist in the production of Work Instructions, BoM and Route Cards that formally document our manufacturing processes and methods.
Team Working and Quality:
* To work within a team environment assisting other members, sharing workloads and communicating effectively amongst the team.
* Record agreed key process parameters.
* Adhere to all quality procedures set out in the Quality Manual.
* Assist in quality processes and recommend any corrective actions.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm / 3pm - 10.30pm (37.5 hours)
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting
as an employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy