|Job Ref:||204600992||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£10 - £14/hour overtime||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:54|
Up to £14.00 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Quarry Plant Fitter to work for our client based in North Leicester. This role will involve working on nights Monday to Friday and 2 Sundays day shifts per month. Hourly rate of up to £14.00ph is available, with plenty of overtime available.
* Mechanical fit and repairs
* Welding and fabricating to customers requirements
* Installation works on a wide range of heavy plant including crushing, screens and mobile plant.
* Liaising with design team and management to improve current designs
* Proven experience working as a mechanical fitter / quarry fitter
* Able to work with engineering drawings
* Ability to MIG weld to a high standard
* Ability to operate workshop machinery.
* Self-motivated, genuine with a friendly positive attitude.
* Must be flexible to undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
* Must hold a current driving licence as it will be necessary to travel to other sites as and when required.
* Hourly rate up to £14/hr
* Nights shift hours 6.30pm - 6.00am + 2 Sundays day shifts per month
* Overtime available
If you would like to apply or need any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Lucy on (Apply online only) or email your CV
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500