|Job Ref:||204600999||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:54|
Profile for job TP24238, CHP Commissioning Engineer.|
CHP Commissioning Engineer required to work throughout the UK. The CHP Commissioning engineer will have previous experience working as a service or commissioning engineer on generator sets, CHP units or diesel engine. Our client is major force in the energy, environmental and power industries.
Your role will be field based throughout the UK and Ireland. You will be attending sites as principal commissioning engineer and be responsible for the coordination between trades such as Electrical and Mechanical engineers.
CHP Commissioning Engineer Overview
* Commissioning a range of CHP units throughout the UK & Ireland
* Practical coordination and face-to-face client liaison
* Carry out hands-on handover training for client's site staff
CHP Commissioning Engineer Requirements
* Flexibility to travel extensively and stay away from home
* Minimum of 2 years' experience as a generator or CHP commissioning/ service engineer
* Practical knowledge of hot water systems and BMS controls
* Understanding of Comap / Deep Sea controls
* IT skills, fluent with Outlook, Excel, & Word
* 17th Edition Qualified Desirable
CHP Commissioning Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £35-45K - Dependent upon Experience
* Bonus Scheme
* Company Vehicle & Phone
* 20 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy