|Job Ref:||204601039||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£8/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:21|
We are recruiting for an experienced Fabric handyperson to work on a prestigious facility basis in the Bolton area.|
You will be part of an Area Maintenance Team providing a quality building maintenance service for the Company and the site. To carry out fabric maintenance and repairs to the commercial facility within set timescales in a manner that demonstrates customer care and a high standard of quality, efficiency and compliance with customer requirements.
The role is a temp to perm position based on a static site. Pay rate is £8.00ph working Monday to Friday 7.30am - 9.30am.
Your main duties will encompass carrying out various manual and skilled tasks to include:
• PPM and reactive repairs to fabric building maintenance to include - basic joinery, patch plastering, painting, brickwork repair, basic wet plumbing etc.
• The role will also involve general handyperson duties such as - unblocking toilets, site clearances, general upkeep, lamping checks and supply gathering
• To assist the maintenance engineers in electrical and mechanical maintenance where required
• General Building work operations on small works projects
• Client liaison and coordination with the facility managers
• Periodic stock take and audit of maintenance consumables and materials
The candidate should have previous experience of fabric maintenance and/or general building trades. This would include a sound Joinery, Building and Painting working knowledge.
• Presentable and articulate, able to work closely with staff at all levels
• Experience of commercial buildings and maintenance operations
• A willingness to assist in non-skilled tasks and general labouring duties
The client is an established and successful Facility, Engineer and Energy solutions company with a nationwide presence and a range of long term contracts. An excellent opportunity for a Building maintenance or Trades operative to secure work on a prestigious facility with future prospects.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website (url removed)
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer