|Job Ref:||204601141||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blyth||Address:||Post Code:||NE24||Salary:||£400/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:54|
Position: Consents Manager|
Location: North East
Job Type: Contract
* Assisting with marine licence acquisition and modification process
* Managing EIA project work and other environmental studies and/or undertaking construction phase environmental and consents management activities for both onshore and offshore;
* Environmental Statement, report and environmental management documentation preparation, review and editing;
* Assisting with work winning, proposals and tenders;
* Working with regulators (MMO & Natural England) and consultants and liaising with clients;
* Providing advice on a wide range of environmental issues; and
* Management of fishing disruption payment assessment, in-conjunction with specialist advisors.
* Experience assisting/managing EIA projects and/or undertaking environmental manager roles on construction projects;
* Experience of renewable energy including offshore and onshore wind energy.
* Good working knowledge of UK environmental legislation;
* Excellent written and oral communication skills;
* Good team player, with the ability to work independently; and
* Enthusiastic and well organised.
* Degree level qualified in a relevant discipline;
* Preferably MSc qualified in environmental impact assessment, environmental management or related subject;
* Professional membership would be desirable, e.g. AIEMA, CEnv or equivalent, and/or Environmental Auditing qualification; and
* A general appreciation of environmental issues e.g. ecology, noise, air quality etc