Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||16000326||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United States||County/State:||Colorado||City:||Broomfield||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:05|
Follow established processes in the enterprise of disassembly, failure analysis documentation, inspection for reuse, assembly and testing of Cummins High Horsepower engines. |
Know, follow, lead, and enforce all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, and fully participate in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
• Maintain records and part/component identity to work order process
• Manage work flow appropriately and as directed consistent with Rebuild Production Schedule.
• Document, as required, activities and observations of critical technical aspects of engine disassembly and assembly and testing.
• Operate, and assist with maintenance, rebuild equipment and tooling safely and productively consistent with established practices of HHP Rebuild Department.
• Maintain safe, clean and tidy work area and contribute to cleanliness and safety of Rebuild facility and activities, contributing positively, as part of Team effort..
Assist with operations of rebuild:
• Maintenance and repair of equipment in HHP rebuild
• Maintenance and storage of HHP rebuild tooling
• Cleanliness, tidiness of HHP facility
• Safety inspections and safety compliance
• Contribute positively to HHP team environment.
• A detailed knowledge of diesel engines and demonstrated proficiency repair of engines and components, observing established standard safety procedures.
• Maintain current status with Cummins Promotion Professional with passing performance.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently; pushing and pulling a maximum force of 50#.
• Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protective Glasses, Protective Gloves, and Protective Footwear as required.