|Job Ref:||204601095||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:13|
Nottingham | Permanent
£32,000 - £38,000 + package
Would you like to join a team of dedicated construction professionals in a well-established Multidisciplinary Practice, with an abundance of projects and exciting growth plans.
An Architectural Technologist is required for a permanent opportunity with a leading Nottinghamshire based Multidisciplinary Practice working across a vast range of sectors including Education, Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial, Leisure & Retail. Working as part of a varied and highly experienced team within a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, you will be able offered the opportunity to further develop your skills in a company whose disciplines and expertise provide their clients with a complete design solution.
The successful Architectural Technologist will be a dynamic and enthusiastic individual, and will be responsible for the following:
• Job running on a variety of projects
• Producing fully detailed working drawing and construction information packages
• Planning and building regulations submissions
• Carrying out site surveys where required
• Client liaison and tender meetings
• Previous experience of job running multiple projects
• Highly skilled in producing detailed drawing packages
• Strong communication/presentation skills to be client facing
• Experience of any of AutoCAD is essential
• Experience of Revit or Microstation would be highly advantageous.
• Skills in Photoshop/SketchUp
In return, this architectural practice will offer you the chance to diversify your portfolio and develop sector knowledge through working on projects and running jobs across sectors.
Niyaa People represent Architectural professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Country from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of local regional and international Architectural practices to find you the right opportunities for your career goals.
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250.
To apply for this position, or to find out about our other temporary and permanent vacancies, please contact Sacha on (Apply online only) or visit us at (url removed)