|Job Ref:||204601176||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Heathrow Airport||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car, Pension, Health Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:13|
Our client is a well-established Scaffolding firm who are currently turning over £20m per annum. They are now looking to add an accomplished Divisional Manager to the team, primarily to be based at Heathrow Airport.|
The Divisional Manager will be expected to take full management responsibility for projects from contract signature to the final handover to the customer. This is a senior role, where the successful applicant will be expected to deliver each and every project to the highest standard, through their own team of operational personnel, including Estimators; Surveyors and site staff. Responsibilities will include health and safety; resource allocation; cost control; contractual issues and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
• Significant experience of working within the scaffolding industry, probably through a combination of site and office based working, including operations, estimating and surveying;
• Significant experience of managing different aspects of the construction process, e.g. tendering process, resource planning, costing, labour management, customer interface, health and safety, contract negotiation and managing contractual disputes;
• Good commercial acumen, understanding of various forms of contract, including NEC;
• Experience of leading a team and delegating tasks and workload on a day to day basis;
• Good management skills, with the ability to motivate a team to deliver to the highest level of their ability;
• An innovative and creative thinker who can engineer their way around problems to deliver the best possible result to the customer;
• Strong IT skills;
• A full driving licence.
The salary on offer is up to £50,000 per annum plus car and additional benefits.
This is a permanent role based near Heathrow Airport, with travel expected.
Please mark your application for Andrew Halliday for further details.
BCS Recruitment is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Land Fill & Quarries