|Job Ref:||204601713||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Westcott||Address:||Post Code:||HP18||Salary:||£22000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
Our client is significantly expanding their exterior products team to work more closely with the building envelope and façade contractors and require an experienced CAD Technician to work in our Technical Team supporting the Sales Team on designs of louvres, solar shading and explosion venting.
- Contribute and participate in all stages of a project from concept to construction.
- Managing incoming and outgoing drawings associated with our exterior products and associated products.
- Assist in the development & preparation of scheme designs, detail specific project requirements and contribute to the successful implementation of projects.
- Potentially support sales and technical team on customer visits.
- Maintain internal technical and drawing databases
The role requires a range of competencies. Those include, but are not restricted to the following:
- Skilled in at least two out of Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor and Revit, training will be provided for the third.
- A good understanding of MS office software
- Good communications, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Technical knowledge of architectural design.
- Desire to provide internal and external clients with a great customer experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Degree or equivalent level.
- The successful candidate is likely to have experience in architecture/construction and will be used to dealing with main contractors and architects drawings.
- Experience in the building envelope or façade environment would be an advantage