|Job Ref:||204601779||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||BL1||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:47|
Highways Business Manager required |
Due to a period of growth our client is looking for an exciting opportunity for a Highways Business Manager to Deliver excellence in a broad range of specialised services to local businesses in the Greater Manchester area. Whether you`re supporting the frontline services, in the management structure or in support roles you will have an important role to play in a business that is customer centric and driven by excellence.
• Be recognised as a client expert understanding in detail the client`s strategy, key points of influence, culture, external drivers and their challenges, risks and opportunities.
• Provide knowledge, secure resources and become the initial point of contact for issues and opportunities.
• Encouraging others in Solutions SK to contribute to the client`s success and developing a sustainable, long term relationship.
• Engage with the client and operate as part of a core Key Account Management team.
• Manage and maintain a client stakeholder plan connecting up Solutions SK and the client at all relevant levels.
• Support development of business plans in line with the overall business objectives
• Identify opportunities for new business with current and new customers.
• Achieve all relevant measures and KPI`s.
• Identify client drivers and needs to prioritise proposition and service development.
• Use CRM to capture all sales opportunities, and proactively use the Dashboards to examine pipeline strength, velocity, win/loss metrics etc.
• Seek opportunities to stimulate the client with insights, leadership and innovation.
• Set appropriate metrics and monitor those that exist to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered to the clients.
This role will drive forward the client engagement strategy, coordinating the companies efforts and building on established relationships across the business. The Business Unit Manager will help implement strategies, identify and track key opportunities, secure work and monitor Solutions SK`s overall performance to clients.
The unique breadth of services includes Highway`s Civil engineering, Street Lighting, Arboriculture and Gates and Barriers, combined with the companies scale and our aspiration for growth. Our client is therefore seeking a talented individual who can inspire people and collaborate with key clients to ensure they continue to grow and shape the future.
If you are interested, please apply now by sending a CV or contact Laura @ Le Breton NA
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted