|Job Ref:||204601873||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum £5k car allowance, bonus + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:12|
Shell and Core Project Manager - Residential Developer - South London |
Our client, a highly successful construction firm, is looking to appoint a Shell and Core Project Manager to oversee the shell and core package on a landmark building in London.
Reporting to a Project Director, as a Shell and Core Project Manager you will be solely responsible for managing the main contractor on said package from start to finish. The building will be going up to a height in excess of 35 storeys and will be an iconic part of the London skyline. This will be a genuine opportunity to have a stellar project on your CV and will offer you the experience needed to work anywhere.
The primary responsibilities for the Project Manager are to:
* Lead and manage the main contractor delivering the shell and core package
* Report upstream on day to day progress
* Liaise with Site Engineer on quality and progress of package
* Working with a residential developer and / or Tier 1 Main Contractor
* Experience with managing large RC frame packages
* Longevity with past employers is desirable
* Civil Engineering degree is desirable
Salary + package:
* Base salary from £55k to £70k
* £5k car allowance
* Annual Bonus
* Private Healthcare
* 25 days holidays
To discuss the Shell and Core Project Manager vacancy in further detail please do not hesitate to give me a call on (Apply online only) and ask for Jonny Gepheart.
If you feel this vacancy is not the right opportunity for you but you are considering a move, then please give me a call for a confidential chat. Blayze Group work on behalf of their clients on an exclusive basis and so a large percentage of our positions are not advertised on the open market, we may just have your ideal opportunity