|Job Ref:||204602311||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£210 - £220/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:12|
Our client, who are of the UK's largest and most successful contractors, are looking to recruit an experienced manager for their 4 month contract in Cambridge.|
The project involves the refurbishment and fit out of an existing building covering all internal wall/partition works, suspended ceilings, flooring, offices, decorations and general fixtures and fittings.
You will be responsible for the day to day site management and coordination of direct trade and sub-contractors, working to an agreed programme of works and ensuring that all aspects of health & safety, quality control and client interface are adhered to.
Our ideal person will be:
• Someone who has a successful track record of managing fast track interior fit out in a demanding environment
• Experience of partitioning, suspended ceilings, raised flooring, joinery and finishes
• Ability to read drawings and capability to produce accurate reports on progress and other site issues
• SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid certified
• Ensure site safety is adhered to at all times