|Job Ref:||204602459||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum PACKAGE||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:47|
Contracts Manager - Groundworks|
Kent and South London
Salary is dependent on experience
A regional and privately owned groundworks contractor is looking to employ a contracts manager to fulfil a key role with their business. Our client is a respected regional contractor who has built a solid reputation for delivering a high quality and customer focused service. As well as the opportunity to join their senior management team, this role offers scope for further development and progression. As contracts manager, you will work closely with the MD whilst managing a portfolio of groundworks contracts with values ranging up to 2 million. The ideal individual will need to be client facing, have a solid 10 years plus experience and be someone who is able to fulfil an all-encompassing contracts management role and majority of their career must have worked for a subcontractor. Being commercially aware will certainly be an asset.
* Degree educated and holding a professional qualification (MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB, RIBA Pt 3 or similar);
* Previous site management experience in a contractor capacity working on groundworks and Civils projects.
* A thorough understanding and strong track record of working across the full project life cycle in the built environment using either JCT or NEC contract forms.
* An ability to manage both internal and external project teams.
* Capable of autonomously managing project commissions, and leading business development with both new and existing clients.
* Whilst having an ability to adhere to process is desirable, you must also be adaptable enough to deliver projects in an ever changing and fluid environment.
* Assertiveness and strong communication skills are a must as you will be interfacing with both the client and multiple stakeholders at a number of levels.
To be considered for the role, any other Contract Management opportunities or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact me at at (url removed) or (Apply online only)