|Job Ref:||204602507||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£16 - £19/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:47|
Our client, who specialise in the Social Housing refurbishment sector are looking for a Service Manager in Surrey.|
Your Duties will be:
* Promote "My Home" culture, values and behaviours
* Responsible for managing and motivating a team, driving area and Branch performance, providing clear objectives, direction and leadership.
* Ensuring One Team culture is embedded within the team.
* Being the 'face of repairs' and the lead on local area issues and being the interface with tenant bodies
* Responsible for meeting Service delivery targets, including end to end management of the service within a defined area
* Responsible for collaboration and sharing of best practice across all 'areas'; proactively manage resources, challenge commercial and operational effectiveness and drive a one team culture
* Responsible for ensuring customer complaints are managed effectively and to a satisfactory conclusion
* Analyse Customer Satisfaction returns, identifying and reporting any trends to eliminate service failure
* Responsible for ensuring that all customer management systems and process are maintained effectively
* Review KPI performance and ensure contractual targets are met or exceeded.
* Ensuring WIP is cleansed and accurately reflects the work flow situation
* Responsible for effective cost management, exceeding forecast, and driving profit improvement, within agreed business area
* Responsible for H&S Compliance and development of the All Safe culture
* Responsible for complying with all internal and external policies; preparing for and complying with any recommendations from Audit and inspections
* Provide clear and regular communication to staff ensuring that Branch and area performance, against target, is communicated and any remedial actions plans are cascaded and implemented
* Responsible for management of all operational assets including vehicle fleet, plant and equipment to ensure delivery in your designated area.
* Develop, train and retain high quality staff to deliver high levels of customer service, ensuring trades are multi-skilled where appropriate
* Use of SMART reports, dashboards and ready reckoners to understand area performance, act on any trends identified, provide solutions to ensure maximum productivity of staff
* Management of H&S and environmental compliance and development of the All Safe culture within their team
* Ensuring right level of resources are available, with the right skills to deliver the current and future workload
* Responsible for optimising deployment of resources
* Responsible for the end to end management of service delivery, from allocation of jobs through to completion
* Optimisation of labour resources through effective use of planning and scheduling tools including a review of trade mix, which includes capability and multi-skill assessment.
* Adherence to daily disciplines
* Responsible for monthly operational reviews with the Field Supervisors identifying any performance issues and creating remedial actions plans
* Investigation of complaints and make recommendations to the GM, for settlement or compensation of claims
* Authorise written response to formal complaints
* Ensure compliance with all internal and external policies
* Attend contract management meetings and tenant forums
* Identifying process failures both for Willmott Dixon Partnerships and the Client.
* Effective management of sub-contractors
* Act as an ambassador for Willmott Dixon Partnerships and act as a leader at all times.
* Deliver on your promises
You will need:
Good understanding of Social Housing Building Maintenance
City and Guilds to appropriate level or equivalent experience
Experience of managing teams
Experience of PDA's
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to have a confidential chat regarding any other Survive Manager roles within the Social Housing sector, please contact Emerald Jones on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)