|Job Ref:||204602605||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£35000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:12|
Hertfordshire - Main Contractor
£35,000 - £55,000
About the Company
This is one of my favourite companies to represent as I am on very good terms with the MD and Chairman who are both very good to work for not only as an employee but also represent as a consultant. The company have been around since the late 1970's and have a real family feel to their brilliant office environment and are also extremely financially stable (which is a very good trait to have at this moment in time) being in the top 1% of financially stable construction companies in the UK. The company work of new build and refurbishment projects within London and the Northern Home Counties and are based out of their office in Hertfordshire. They are privately owned and are truly a leader within their field of contemporary construction.
About the Role
The company have a Bid Writing opportunity based in their head office.
You will be responsible for building an understanding of the needs of the client, PQQ's, writing and editing bids from scratch whilst reporting into a Pre construction Manager.
About the Package
* The company will offer up to £55,000 as a basic salary and on top of this you will also expect to receive an impressive car package or company car
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* There are annual salary reviews, pension and private health care
* Travel allowances
* Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background and a construction background is desired but not always essential.
* Ideally a Bid or Pre Construction background would be essential.
* A driving license would be required.
* At least four years in a Bid related role is ideal.
* Good Writing experience is essential with good grades in English and ideally some form of degree as well as excellent IT knowledge.
Jerome Lewis on (Apply online only)