|Job Ref:||204602699||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Post Code:||NW1||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:11|
We are currently seeking a full time senior Building Surveyor to assist with a range of duties. Our Client has been successful in winning a number of new clients and framework service contracts primarily in the residential maintenance and refurbishment sector. They are now seeking an additional suitably skilled and experienced member to join their expanding team.|
Their work is mainly based in and around London and within the M25 however could extend further.
Range of duties include:-
* Contract specification and administration on a range of minor and major works projects.
* Professional services which include: preparation of feasibility, cost appraisal and budget reports, defects diagnosis, building specification and design, condition and building surveys, planned maintenance surveys, insurance claim validation works and party wall surveys.
The position is being offered a full time basis and is a senior position within the company (one step down from the company director). You will be expected to work independently, manage other work colleagues and develop existing and new client relationships.
* A good 'all rounder' is required and the successful applicant will be expected to:-
* Have a minimum 5 years related professional experience.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* Have a dynamic and personable nature and personal drive and self-motivation.
* Have good organisational skills and work to agreed timetables.
* Work as part of a team and demonstrate good people management skills.
* Be computer literate (Knowledge of: MS Office, Autocad, NBS & MS Project would be advantageous but is not essential).
In addition to earning a basic salary up to £50,000 the position is being offered with a range of benefits (including paid CPD and professional fees) and structured bonus scheme based on revenue generated made over and above agreed targets. The position is ideal for someone who wants to work for a small-size company and wants to feel appreciated in fulfilling a senior position while reaping the benefits of a growing and progressive business