|Job Ref:||204603014||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Post Code:||TA6||Salary:||£250 - £300/day||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:47|
Abatec are proud to be working with one of the Top 5 main contractors in the UK. We are assisting with the recruitment of a freelance Site Engineer to work on a civil engineering project. The successful Site Engineer will be an essential member of the project team, on a multi-million pound marine project associated with Hinkley.|
As Site Engineer you will be:
• Required to carry out specific tasks assigned by the Site Manager and to comply with our clients health, safety and environment policies, standards and procedures.
• Responsible for setting out and providing line and level.
• Required to assist the Site Agent as instructed.
• Expected to meet and exceed project delivery targets and requirements.
• Confident in liaising with other engineering, support and construction disciplines.
• Expected to offer advice and support to colleagues and on development needs.
Our client is looking for someone with:
• A degree level qualification in a Civil Engineering and vocational training in Engineering.
• An understanding of engineering principles, ideally within the marine sector.
• A good technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
• Computer competency in MS Word, Excel and document control systems.
• A relevant CSCS Card
• Excellent presentation skills, as you will be expected to deliver inductions / briefings etc.)
• up to 12 month duration
• £250 - £300 per day
• Easy access to M5
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please click APPLY NOW. The reference for this vacancy is 126322. Alternatively, you can contact Abatec Recruitment directly.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client