|Job Ref:||204603065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:11|
Kier Housing Maintenance is looking to recruit a Commercial Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for all commercial & contractual functions within your area of responsibility, assisting to develop and implement overall strategy, growth and profitability.
* Assisting in developing commercial management processes and control measures designed to minimise risk and maximise operational performance of contracts
* Commercially reviewing bids, with particular focus on payment mechanisms, event of default clause, termination thresholds and any schedules with significant Operational risk/impact
* Assisting in finalising conditions of contract for new work
* Providing advice and support to aid correct mobilisation of new contracts
* Providing accurate and timely commercial information
* Providing support to Operation's team for more complex negotiations and dispute/claim resolutions
* Assisting with value testing (benchmarking/market testing) of PFI Contract Services
* Preparing and or providing advice on the preparation of variations to contract
* Establishment of workload targets and deadlines (including the use of KPI's) for the surveying team and maintaining delivery against these
* Monitor and maintain commercial team performance
* Assisting in the review and setting Targets on PFI contracts and the application of any pain/gain share mechanisms
* Liaising with in-house and external solicitors as needed
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer