|Job Ref:||204603513||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Crownhill||Address:||Post Code:||MK8||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:11|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join a successful company on a permanent basis. |
Our client requires a Contracts Manager to ensure compliance across 50 contracts for all contractual and legal requirements.
You duties will include
• Liaising with main contractors, customers and third-parties
• Negotiating and signing off orders
• Issue mid-valuations of projects
Essential Experience and Qualifications
• Degree in Construction Management
• Have good financial acumen
• Be commercially astute
• Be competent in the use of JNC Construction Management
Desired Experience and Qualifications
• Competent use of Sage Accounts.
In return our client is offering a competitive negotiable salary and a permanent stable career within a developing organisation with plans to move offices from Plymouth to Exeter.
If you meet the criteria and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV via the website