|Job Ref:||204603940||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£42000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:46|
Project Architect (Healthcare)|
BRC currently have a requirement for a Project Architect with at least 5 years post Part III experience, to work with a mid-sized design studio in Cardiff City Centre on a range of projects in the Healthcare sector.
This is a unique opportunity to work on a range of large scale, high profile projects in a vibrant and creative design office. You will have the opportunity to manage and run your own projects from initial inception/client meetings through development, planning and eventual on-site delivery.
Development opportunities are offered up to Associate/ Director level.
- Deliver design-sensitive projects on schedule and within budget
- Responsible for leadership and coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion.
- Manage and assist with schematics, design development and construction documents.
- Control of the production of drawings to meet project requirements and deadlines
- Co-ordination of the design team
- Participate in client presentations and/or meetings.
- RIBA/ ARB registered
- Good all-rounder with solid technical skills and an eye for detail.
- Proven experience in specification writing, technical drawing and job running
- Able to work in a team and mentor junior staff
- Job running experience within the Healthcare sector preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- Minimum of 2+ years` experience with Revit essential
- NBS specification writing software experience
For more information please contact Sam Cooper-Woolley on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)