|Job Ref:||204606197||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Midlands||Address:||Salary:||£20/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:13|
Building Surveyor / Maintenance Surveyor|
East Midlands - Nottinghamshire
£20.00 per hour till April 2017
A new temporary role for a Reactive and Planned Maintenance Surveyor working for a leading Housing Association in the East Midlands has arisen.
Working within a newly formed team, that focuses on the housing association's major works projects. The main aim of the position is to ensure that all the properties are maintained to the highest standard through planned reinvestment programmes and that all statutory and regulatory requirements are meet.
Suitable applicants will have experience of social housing planned maintenance repairs, be customer focused, IT literate and preferably have a formal qualification in terms of a HNC or above.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Responsive, day to day maintenance and void repairs
• Surveys including technical appraisals of properties, defect analysis, diagnostic surveys, energy rating, asbestos monitoring, aids and adaptations and detailed stock condition surveys.
• Contract administration Managing internal and external contracted trade's personnel. Including quality control, prepare technical specifications for quotation / tender proposes.
• Ensue compliance in accordance to tenancy / leasehold obligations.
• Insurance claims prepare remedial works specifications for implementation on all claims. To appoint professional consultants as appropriate e.g.: structural engineers etc...
• Data Base keep updated with full project information.
• Finance conversant with budget requirements, and control costs
• Liaison & Development maintain links with local authorities and other statutory and voluntary partner agencies.
Niyaa People represent social housing professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Midlands region from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of small, medium and large Local Authorities, Charities and Housing Associations.
£100 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £100