|Job Ref:||204606257||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£25 - £34/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:13|
Excellent opportunity to join one of the most prestigious MEP consultancies worldwide. Our client has expertise and experience in every sector, with a track record of working on complexed projects. As a company, they embrace opportunities to optimise energy and efficiency by applying innovative engineering solutions. Our client is seeking a Revit MEP Co-ordinator to join their team, to work on an overseas project. With unrivalled project exposure this is an exceptional role for an ambitious engineer to work with some of the world's leading professionals.|
As the selected candidate, you will join a renowned team based in the Bristol area, working on an initial 3 month contract. Working as a Revit MEP Co-ordinator, you will be working on a large scale overseas projects.
* Strong Building Services background
* Working knowledge of Revit MEP and AutoCAD software
* Understanding of the practical application of Revit modelling
* Dynamic individuals with strong Revit MEP Co-ordination experience
* Experience of working and liaising with associated engineering disciplines as part of delivering projects
* Proven experience working on various projects
As the ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge of Revit MEP with proven competence of design processes and be able to identify, interpret and apply Revit MEP/BIM standards.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Joshua Borg on (Apply online only) or email and quote 10553-JB or apply directly using the "Apply" option below