|Job Ref:||204606280||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum car + package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:09|
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - WEST LONDON|
40-50K + CAR + PACKAGE
One of the UK's biggest tier one contractors is working on a large framework project in West London.
If you have been waiting for a great opportunity to gain excellent training and progression in civil engineering based projects, this could be your chance to join one of London`s busiest sub-contractors!
One of the UKs biggest tier one contractors has a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to join their dynamic team to deliver a highly publicised and prestigious scheme.
As a business they offer a truly outstanding working environment whereby you feel part of a small team but with the outlook and status of working for a globally recognised civils contractor. By working within this environment the company values their colleague`s thoughts and recommendations.
* Provide commercial support for a project, working closely with the operational teams.
* Provide guidance at various phases of a project where possible.
Principal Duties & Accountabilities
* Cost and Value management
* Assist with preparation, maintenance and agreement of Project accounts
* Assist with providing commercial and financial reporting information
* Ensure compliance with standards and procedures in respect of Commercial activities
* Subcontract procurement and management
* Assist with claims management
* Assist with control of project documentation
* Recording and assisting with management of change
* Adherence to policies and procedures
* Ad hoc duties as job requires
* Degree or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related construction subject
* Relevant commercial experience preferably with a contracting organisation
* Preferably working towards their RICS/ chartership
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to have a confidential chat regarding any other quantity surveyor roles within the civil engineering sector, please contact Charlotte Penrose on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)