|Job Ref:||204606059||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:04|
Assistant Estimator required for a long established, privately owned specialist restoration contractor.|
Do you have a genuine passion for your work and are looking for a company which matches your ambitions? Then our client would like to meet you.
ASSISTANT ESTIMATOR - RESTORATION CONTRACTOR VACANCY
Assistant Estimator - Restoration Contractor
Location: Central London (SE11)
Salary: £30,000 plus market leading benefits
About the Assistant Estimator - Restoration Contractor Company:
Established for over 100 years, with a fantastic reputation as one of the capitals leading restoration and construction companies.
Specialising in sympathetic restorations, masonry and stonework, they offer their employees to work on an inspiring range of projects. The company has a number of different arms alongside its founding routes of restoration and build, including a specialist conservation company.
Requirements for the Assistant Estimator - Restoration Contractor:
The successful Assistant Estimator will be responsible for Assisting the Senior Estimator with the following:
* Ensure tender deliverables are produced in a timely and effective manner and meet tight deadlines
* Carry out accurate build costs, costing and preparation of the budgets and correctly report and analyse costs of cash flow vs budget
* Have the ability to undertake accurate feasible studies to help support the decision in site acquisition and development
* Oversee and review design options and identify value solutions
* Reviews tender drawings and specifications and prepare accurate and precise costing sheets for materials, labour and equipment
* Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with all customers, clients and other peers
* Collate and review all documents in a precise, correct and timely way
* Ensure all financial information is identified and is accurate, taking in account all factors
* Be able to produce detailed analysis of subcontractors' analysis and co-ordinate the preparation of preliminary and general expense pricing including plant schedules and risk assessment
* Prepare tenders and procuring sub-contractors, goods and materials
* Evaluating and agreeing variations and instructions
* Promoting and acting in accordance with the company's policies, procedures and values at all times
Salary & Benefits for the Assistant Estimator - Restoration Contractor:
The successful Assistant Estimator will receive £30,000 plus market leading benefits
Did you know you can keep up-to-date with our Estimator vacancies and latest industry news by following us on Twitter & Facebook? Find us and follow us now.
REF: Assistant Estimator - Restoration Contractor 2110
Services offered by Stratum Search & Selection Limited are those of an employment agency / business