|Job Ref:||204607744||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Philadelphia||Address:||Post Code:||DH4||Salary:||£85599 - £125107/annum Attractive Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:05|
Pre-Construction Director- (Building) |
Location - Philadelphia
Salary - $130,000-$190,000 + Executive Benefits
Hamilton Mayer are presently conducting an executive search for a leading ENR rated contractor with a global presence. The organisation specialises within multiple sectors, including High Rise, Commercial, and Residential. To sustain the rapid growth plans of the company, they are strategically planning some significant senior and key hires, and the Pre-Construction Director will be the first of many strategic roles created.
* The individual will have full responsibility for the Bid, Estimating and Design functions for a pre-construction department with an annual spend over $200m.
* Leading tenders in the range of $5-70 million.
* Strategic leadership for all tenders.
* Ensuring strong client relationships throughout the process.
* Preparing monthly workload/tender updates for board meetings.
* Working closely with the Business Development team in the identification of new tender opportunities.
* Attend regular Regional Board meetings.
* Running multiple tenders simultaneously.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* The ideal candidate must have worked within the Pre-construction team with experience on projects over $20m in value.
* Will have a strong background of securing Hotel, Educational and Office projects.
* Educated to degree level or higher in Project Management or a related degree.
* A Member of the Chartered Institute of Building.
About Hamilton Mayer International
Hamilton Mayer International is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across various industry sectors and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Transportation, Rail, Utilities, Building, Property, Residential Development, Chemicals & Coatings and Medical/Life Sciences markets