|Job Ref:||204607147||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Southwark||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:12|
ASSOCIATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER|
Our client, a well-established Private Sector Consultancy based in Central London is currently recruiting for an Associate Mechanical Engineer on a permanent basis. The job is due to start a.s.a.p. and will be for 35 hours per week. The salary on offer for this post is between £45,000 - £60,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Take a leading role in the design team and manage an interdisciplinary M&E team on a range of commercial, residential and educational projects valued between £1 - £300 million
* Manage projects to design low energy and renewable technology
* Develop and present project design proposals to client
* Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation
* Undertake all aspects of project management
* Work with the internal senior team and develop M&E group resources and workloads
* Issue in conjunction with client, contract documents to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements
* Ensure all projects meet planning requirements and Health and safety demands
* Experience of managing a team and the IES and Hevacomp system is essential
The successful candidate must have experience of working on a variety of projects and have experience managing an M&E team.
For further information on the above mentioned vacancy or to enquire about other suitable posts please contact Scott Simpson or Mathew Barham on (Apply online only).
Our office is open until 7.00pm Monday-Thursday (5:30pm Friday)