|Job Ref:||204606940||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum Package (DOE)||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:13|
Project Technical Manager |
Salary £65,000 - £70,000 + Package (DOE)
This is your chance to progress your career with a top national new build housing developer, as we seek a passionate Project Technical Manager to look after a brand new Development.
We create places people love - places of character, designed to strengthen people's sense of belonging and build enduring value for all. We achieve this through building new homes and neighbourhoods of lasting quality. And, right now, as part of an ambitious development programme, our New Homes & Communities team are looking to appoint a Project Technical Manager to complete their well-structured division.
As a Project Technical Manager, your job responsibilities will include the following:
* As Project Technical Manager you are responsible and accountable for the setting of Design Team programmes and monitoring of these to ensure the timely delivery of Design Team deliverables.
* Additionally you are responsible for ensuring that staff reporting to you meet the required standards.
* Maintain an overview of the architectural design on developments which you are assigned
* Ensure that the design complies with the Division's standards
* Promote design that respects budgetary constraints
* To technically design and manage schemes ensuring that the maximum revenue is generated by the quality, cost effectiveness and buildability of the design.
* Responsible for ensuring that staff reporting to you uphold the company's values and meet the required standards to deliver the programme.
* It will be your responsibility to ensure that you and your team respond to company and departmental objectives and deliver them to company standard and timescale.
* Directly manage Technical Coordinators, Technical Administrators and Document Controllers.
Desirable criteria for a Project Manager:
* Passionate about construction, house building and customer service.
* Experienced in project and process management.
* Proven experience working in a Technical Management role, ideally with a recognised Housebuilder.
* Highly organised, logically minded and take a well-structured approach to your workload.
* Ideally you will have a strong focus on providing solutions & resolving problems.
* Experience in AutoCAD software / Asta would be advantageous but not essential.
* Qualified in Architecture / Engineering / Construction.
In return, we offer a Competitive Salary, performance related Bonus, rewarding Career Path and a Market Leading Benefits Package. We also invest heavily in the development and training of our employees, and are passionate about our people. This is principally realised via the Group's highly successful 'Learning and Development' programme and the Investor in People standard, which we first achieved in 2000.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the high level of applications we are receiving, if we have not been in contact within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful for short listing.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence