|Job Ref:||204606877||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£20.00 - £25.00/hour + DOE Negiotable||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:13|
LONG TERM WORK. START DATE MONDAY 12/09/2016.|
3D Personnel's client is a renowned main contractor and developer with a long history on many Urban Regeneration Projects across the UK. With a long portfolio of land mark Hospitality and Civic projects.
Our Client requires a Site or Sr Engineer who has experience of delivering projects from brownfield to handover.
* Manage site records/documentations of, HSE documentation, permits to work.
* Recording information required for the Health & Safety File.
* Supervision of Site Engineers.
* Setting out using total station.
* Experience on programming and resources
* Attending weekly progress meetings undertaking all actions assigned.
* Represent the company in a professional manner.
* Hold a min 4 yrs experience as a site engineer / section engineer / Sr Engineer on large building projects.
* Competent in setting out using GPS & Total Station
Long term ongoing work available. Freelance to Perm also available for the right candidate.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £22.00 /hour
* Liverpool L3
* Construction: 4 years
If you are interested or would like to hear more please call NA or send your CV to ldoherty